Happy me!! I got nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award, my second one for my blog! Thank you Jia Wei from Film and Nuance for nominating me! It has been a while since I got this nomination but through this way I would like to show I am very happy to receive nominations from my fellow bloggers! It is amazing to know that others like what you write.
Here are my answers to Jia Wei’s questions:
What are your plans for 2017?
For my blog I want to extend my topics. From only film and series to travels, trips and stuff I experience in my daily life. On a personal level I really want to find a place to live for my own. As a 27 year old it is definitely time to move out. Unfortunately it’s not an easy task, but I will do my best to find my own crib!
How do you chill and relax?
Watch easy film and series. So not those with a heavy and dramatic subject. Listening to music can distract my mind as well. Walks trough the park , chilling with friends or just do actual nothing helps me to relax as well.
What, in life, are you most grateful for?
I am grateful to have such amazing family. Parents who are still not fed up with me and a sister and brother who support me all the way.
How do you deal with regrets?
Learn from mistakes so you never make them again. And therefore don’t have to regret anything.
You could hang out with one person (still alive) for a day and you could go anywhere, who would you go with and where?
Sunrise or sunset?
Sunrise, since that is the beginning of a new day, with new chances and opportunities.
Name the one place you have to visit before you die.
Scandinavia, Australia, Canada and the US. So many beautiful places full of nature and wildlife.
Which movie do you think will win Best Picture at this year’s Oscars, and which movie do you hope will win (if they are not already the same)?
Before the Oscars were announced I really thought Lion would win an Oscar! Still have to see Moonlight, but Lion was amazing. Shared some tears as well.
What’s your favourite indie film?
If Lion is an Indie film, then it would be my favourite.
What’s your favourite book?
I don’t really read.. I was a fan of Twilight books and The Hunger Games, but that was years ago. I might have to start with the books of Lars Kepler. My father recommends it and I also love these kind of stories!
And now my 10 nominees for the sunshine award:\
- Stuart from The Cinema Cynic
- Renate from Popcorn and Film
- Dave from Traveller Dave
- Daniel from This is Youth
- Dude the Cleaner
- Diego from Lazy Sunday Movies
- Luke from Flicks and Pieces
- Jay from Assholes Watching Movies
- Emma, who explains it all
My 10 questions for them are:
- Which country/city are you planning to visit this year?
- Camping or hotel?
- When on a holiday, do you prefer swimming in a pool or in the sea/ocean?
- What is your favourite kind of food?
- How do you feel about this year’s Oscar winners?
- For which actor/actress would you go see every movie they are in?
- How many films/series do you watch per month?
- Do you prefer to read from an actual book or with an e-reader?
- Best place to party?
- With all the fake news, do you still watch/read news?
I’m looking forward to read all your answers!