It’s been a few weeks since I got nominated by the amazing Bex of Film Music Central for a Liebster Award, but now I finally found the time to write about a post about! Lets say I couldn’t be more happy to get nominated for a third time! It makes me proud of my blog and gives me a new boost of motivation to keep going. So you know, new reviews are coming up!
So, the rules of the Liebster Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you (Film Music Central)
- Answer 11 questions given by that person
- Nominate 11 people (and notify them as well)
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are my answers to the questions:
1) Favourite Star Wars film? Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. I loved everything about this film! All though the latest film was impeccable too!
2) What is your favorite film soundtrack? I don’t just have one favourite soundtrack, but I love the scores made by Hans Zimmer and James Horner. Film soundtrack which are on my music list are the scores of Avatar, The Mask of Zorro, Legends of the Fall, Titanic, Lord of The Rings, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean and Interstellar.
3) What is your favorite Disney film? Aladdin. Since that was the first Disney film I ever saw with those amazing songs. However, I almost love every Disney film!
4) What is the most recent film you saw in theaters? The French film Elle, about a tough business woman who get attacked in her own house.
5) What is the worst film you ever saw? Tough one.
6) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I don’t have a favourite actor/actress since there so many good ones. It’s also hard to compare the different actors with each other. Some are amazing in comedies, others perform better in different roles.
7) Could Tom Hiddleston pull off being James Bond? If not, who? YES! He has the looks and the accent. He should only work on his psychics.
8) What’s that one movie you could not live without? Love Actually! Especially when Christmas is around the corner!
9) Favorite (and least favorite) movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Thor from 2011 is my favourite, or maybe Guardians of the Galaxy. They are both fun and I love Chris Hemsworth and Chris Pratt’s characters. Least favourite is The Hulk
10) By the same token, favorite and least favorite movie set in the DC Universe? The Dark Knight is definitely my favourite, with Heath Ledger as the Joker. Amazing! I don’t really know that many DC films but I know I was a bit disappointed by Man of Steel.
11) Batman meets Iron Man in a fair fight: who wins? Batman! He’s way more badass
And now my 11 nominees are:
- Remco from Silver Screen Savant
- Diego from Lazy Sunday Movies Blog
- Emma from Emma Kwall Knows it All
- Kelly from Luna Starz
- Chloe from Diary of a Lonely Girl
- Renate from Popcorn and Film
- Alicja & Chinmay from Reel Red Reviews
- Sidekick Reviews
- Romance 4 the Beach
- Adan & Craig from Some Nerd Thing
And these are my questions:
- What’s your favourite childhood film?
- Who would you chose to play James Bond?
- Who is your favourite film buddy?
- How many dvds & blu-rays do you own?
- 3d versus 2d; what’s your take on it?
- Which book should get a film adaptation?
- Which oldie should get a reboot?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is the most awkward film you’ve watched with you parents?
- Have you ever walked out of the cinema because the film was so bad?
- Star Wars versus Star Trek?